October issue of Let’s Knit: out now!
This month’s issue of Let’s Knit, we’ve gone bonkers for British wool! From an in-depth look into the changing wool industry, to exclusive designs using British yarn we are pulling out all the stops to celebrate the best that Great Britain has to offer.
Wrangler is a pair of cosy wrist warmers with a simple faux fleur-de-lis pattern. They will make a sweet little Christmas gift – or you could keep them for yourself as the weather turns colder. You can also receive a bonus Christmas gifts book, with seven extra patterns to knit before the festive season.
Projects, people and pastimes
- The British Revolution – find out why British wool is offering more than ever before with more beautiful colourways, and a surge of wool blends which create the softest fibres you could imagine.
- Roger – Val Pierce’s wise and enchanting wizard will cast a spell on fans of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Merlin.
- From Field to Fleece – Elaine Bennett visits Toft Alpaca to witness their annual shearing week, and finds out more about the workings behind the luxurious British yarns.
- Get ready for Hallowe’en with Susie John’s Spooky fancy dress makes, and a fantastic ghost named Wilfred. Plus, get the little ones ready with Squash, a matching pumpkin baby beanie and bootee set.
- Rule Brittania! – we have sourced some of the most scrumptious yarns from the UK’s independent spinners, giving you a fabulous range to choose from if you decide to go British.
- From the Top – Adrienne Chandler demonstrates the secrets behind top-down knitting, as a companion to Anniken Allis’s exclusive top-down cable sweater in West Yorkshire Spinners Bluefaced Leicester DK.
Let’s Knit costs £4.99 and can be found in selected WHSmith, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and Asda branches. Go to our [LINK] subscribe page for a chance to receive a set of FREE British yarns and patterns.
Knit news worth sharing!
Get the latest from Let’s Knit in your feed.